Cotton or nylon- which is more trustworthy fabric for men’s bikinis?
Nylon and cotton, both are good for your male package but one of them is not appropriate for your swimming classes, cotton.
Your male genital organ is sensitive and if not taken proper care can become a breeding ground for yeast that can lead to discomfort so in such cases its good to have cotton-based men’s bikinis as this style in itself is a scanty form of lingerie and when it’s crafted in cotton, its like cherry on the cake.
The second reason to have such men’s bikini is that it doesn’t let odor take place. After all, it doesn’t let moisture trap in lingerie which most of the synthetic fabrics do. Men’s bikini underwear made out of this material prevents itching to happen because it keeps your male organs dry and free from moisture. If you are one of those you are born with sensitive skin should consider wearing such lingerie. Thanks to its hypoallergenic feature one don’t have to face rashes and allergies in the long run.
But when it’s about giving protection to a male package while swimming, cotton bikini’s or swimming costume is never suggested as it does not provide a good fit, tends to sag after time, and holds water. Hence its good to have nylon beachwear.
Nylon bikini is good for your beach times because its strong, lightweight, fit your body nicely, and dries up quickly, compared to cotton. Apart from nylon, one can even consider having nylon blended bikini (80% nylon and 20% lycra) as those are soft, comfortable with a good stretch, and even hugs your body perfectly. The 20% Lycra enhances the elasticity of your men’s bikini because you need them while swimming or even while having a pool party with friends.
1. These bikini underwear are soft on the skin. Besides that, it comes with a great amount of durability and stretchability(thanks to spandex) which is impossible to find in cotton underwear. Apart from swimming costume, these are even used drag and training suits.
2. Men’s bikini underwear crafted in this fabric dries up very quickly and is chlorine and UV resistant. Being a lightweight fabric, you don’t feel as if you are carrying something with you. Also, they are known for a smooth fit.
3. Nylon based swimming costumes come with low-water absorbency feature and is budget-friendly as well.
4. These bikini does not shrink, unlike cotton ones. After washing cotton shrinks 5–8% after washing and on the other hand nylon costume doesn’t shrink after washing.
5. Nylon based costume comes with various health benefits.
People who are born with sensitive skin should go ahead with a nylon-based swimming costume as they don’t build friction and moisture just like cotton. Underwear based out of this fabric helps you get relief from chafing and abrasion.
6. You don’t need to iron them and keeps you in shape as well. This form of swimming costume neither requires ironing nor one has to remove from the dryer immediately. They are capable of retaining its shape.
Also, you should go through our men’s mesh underwear and mens thongs collections. Intymen offers you with all the variants like men’s bikini, jockstrap underwear, brief, and so on to keep comfortable and cool.